Orient Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and offers lucrative careers at management and non-management levels for professionals and dedicated individuals who aspire to become leaders of the future. The company being affiliated to Al-Futtaim provides boundless career opportunities. Interested candidates please submit your CV by indicating the desired career option.
E-mail : email@example.com
Executive – Travel Insurance
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and reliable team player with strong relationship and sales skills. The selected candidate will be responsible to service and develop business with our existing and new travel and other business partners. Ideally the candidate should be in the trade preferably as an Insurance provider, Airline or GDS representative.
Knowledge of Travel Insurance and Market dynamics would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate should be:
1. Age limit should be between 20-30 years
2. Fluent in English and Sinhala, Tamil will be an advantage
3. Fast Learner and willing to travel
4. Computer literate
5. Should possess a valid Motor Cycle license and owns a bike
Junior Executive IT– Head Office, Colombo
• Mange, Maintain and update onsite and internal customer site computers, peripherals copiers, printers and fax machines.
• Coordinate with user departments to develop a comprehensive reporting system and also design and generate adhoc reports as the requirement arises.
• Prepare special analysis and recommendations as may be required.
• Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
• To comply with the Group’s IT policy and co-ordinate with Home Office IT Department based in Dubai.
• Proactively support users for smooth functioning of all IT enabled operations.
• Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
• Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
• Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrade and new acquisitions.
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
• Excellent communication skills, very strong spoken and written command of the English language.
• Degree /equivalent qualification in IT field
• Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and work long hours when necessary, accomplish tasks with frequent interruptions and met deadlines.
• Superior attention to detail
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to build close working relationships, interact with team members to find collaborative, team-driven solutions to problems.
• Three Years’ experience in IT field is must
• The selected candidate will be offered with an attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
Please submit your application with names and contact details of two non-related referees to reach us on or before 12th March 2018.